- Financial chart of accounts setup
- Monthly oversight and training for the bookkeeping function
- Training on QuickBooks and Church Windows’ Accounting & Payroll software
- Assistance with annual “internal” audits for reporting to your District or Conference office, Synod, Diocese or Presbytery
- Expertise in church and clergy payroll issues
- Monthly bank reconciliations and payroll tax deposits
- Quarterly and annual tax filings
- Financial statement preparation and adjusting entries
How do we get this done? Steeple Accounting offers two options.
- The first is a traditional “on-site” approach with an accounting specialist physically traveling to your location to provide a hands-on solution to your financial questions or problems.
- The second is a “virtual” experience with live interaction between your office and ours using desktop streaming technology. Either way, our goal is to ensure that you have reliable, credible information that reflects an accurate financial picture of the state of your church.
Services are billed by the hour; however, prepaid time blocks offer savings off the hourly rate. Contact us to receive a free estimate of completing your specific job or to schedule on-going monthly services. Rates may be more reasonable than you think!!